Thursday, September 25, 2008

Curly

*****ONE*****


The number one position on my countdown couldn’t possibly have been awarded to anything or anyone other than my curly haired girl, Cindy!

The past nine entries were only as memorable as they were because I had the privilege of sharing them with someone special. All those fantastic Canadian adventures would not have been the same without the company of the most fantastic Canadian.

Apart from showing me the sights and sounds of Ontario, Cindy has been amazingly patient and supportive through this eternal quest to get my work visa. I think most people would have cracked months ago!

Cindy’s ability to laugh at anything at anytime is possibly the one thing that makes me laugh the most! We can be sitting on the couch and she will burst into uncontrollable laughter because she thought of something that happened three days ago. This can happen a number of times until she moves on to something new!

Cindy is the number one, best thing about Canada!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURLY

No comments: