Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's Homework

I couldn't resist posting this homework submission. It is from one of my best 11 year old students, Jenny. Brett

November 15, 2008

Dear Diary
I went to the “Yale” at 3=40. There was 5 people come to class.
First, I gave to teacher my home work notes.
“great Jenny.” said teacher. I’m happy.
Then, I went to the second floor and put the homework note on Brett teacher’s desk.
“thank you Jenny” he said to me.
Today, I hear praise two times!
I was full of joy.
At 4=10, the bell rang the hours. Very tall Brett teacher came. And we started the class. In his class, I like read to Geronimo Stilton. I like read.
After finished Brett teacher’s classes, I thought.
“Today’s lessons are great!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brett, well its always nice to know that you are appreciated. Gillian is here, Murray is still in japan. His first meal when he got there, guess, yep, they took him to 'chinese' resturant!!!!!!!
DAD

Anonymous said...

Hi, Brett: That's really cute. I hadn't thought of you as "very tall" but then I'm related to Bill and Michael!

Cheryl