Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello My Name is Tazmanian Devil


Name: Tazmanian Devil. Well, actually my name is Brad. Well really, I have a Korean name but nobody knows it and Cindy Teacher can't decipher it because I speak like the tazmanian devil.

Age: nine in Korea, eight in Canada

Favourite Colour: all of Cindy Teacher's crayons squished together in my tiny fist makes the most amazing rainbow lines across my desk

Hobby: screaming and running around the room while twirling at a speed that would make any adult hurl

Second Hobby: Anything that makes Cindy Teacher give me her famous "teacher face". It makes me laugh.

Favourite Animal: A shark because I can randomly make shark noises and pretend to bite Cindy Teacher when she least expects it. My favourite spot is the back of her leg. She appears to not like it, but I'll keep doing it until she loves it. I think she'll cave in soon.

Things that make me happy: Falling off my chair on purpose (especially when I can dramatically throw my arms up and squeal while doing it), speaking so fast that nobody understands me, spontaneously turning into a frog and ribbiting Korean words, when my classmate John cry-laughs at my funny faces, when Cindy Teacher tells me to speak English...silly Teacher, I don't know any English.

Things that make me unhappy: When Cindy Teacher takes me into the hall and acts-out picking up an invisible phone, dialing, and speaking to my mother. No, that's not good. That makes me slow my twirling and spinning for a whole ten minutes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Did the kid really write this? He is very gifted if he did. It must be thanks to his amazing Cindy Teacher!
Leanne

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy, that made me laugh really hard, out loud and then came the tears! I know I am a bit behind with reading your blog but you guys make me smile when I need it :)
Kel x